Your Agent Will Handle all the Details
Depending on the market, many times a interested buyer will make a offer instead of agreeing to your ‘asking’ price.
What is an offer, exactly?
With me its usually simply a contract that shows the price the buyer is offering at the time. An offer will include other details, such as the requested closing date, and may also include one or more conditions, such as if they need to get approval on financing, and if they want to get your property ‘inspected’.
Many times this can get complicated. Don’t worry. As your real estate agent, I’ll take care of all the details. For example, I will:
- Review the offer with you and explain everything clearly.
- Give you my professional assessment as to the quality of the offer.
If anything concerns me or you should be aware of.
- Advise you on whether to accept the offer, reject the offer, or make a counter-offer.
- Prepare a counter-offer, if necessary, that gets you a better deal, without risking the the buyer prospect getting away.
- Negotiate with the buyer if needed on your behalf
- Prepare all the necessary documents and work with the necessary area qualified professionals to get your transaction closed in a timely manner.
- Always keep you updated and communicate with you on the status of your transaction at all times.
Not to mention of course working as hard as I can to get you the best possible price for your property within your timeline to do so.
I’d like to see your property if you’re thinking of selling. I can give you a FREE Market Analysis to see what your property might be worth in todays market.